I will be presenting two workshops in the month of September each covering a technology which is near and dear to my heart: jQuery Mobile and Google Maps. Each of these workshops will be hosted by the good folks at the South Bay Mobile User Group.
On Saturday, September 7th, I will be in Culver City at the cool offices of M-GO, for jQuery Mobile Deep Dive. The idea of this class is simple, to show you how to build jQuery Mobile apps in a professional manner. This workshop teaches all of the techniques you’ve always wanted to learn but weren’t quite sure where to begin. Things like:
- How to Build Web Apps Which Behave Like Native Device Apps
- How to Implement Responsive Design in Mobile Web Apps
- How to Utilize Backbone.js
- How to Performance Optimize Mobile Web Apps
- How to Perform Unit Testing
- HTML5 Offline Applications
- And MORE!